Where to start with Business Insurance
So you run a business, but have either not protected your business assets (tangible or intangible) – or you may already have insurance in place but you’re not sure if you are either paying too much or have even have the right level of insurance cover.
At Fiducia, our business insurance team take the time to understand your business and insurance needs. This is crucial so that we can advise and place the right level of cover for your business.
All of our clients come to us as we know what we’re talking about. If insurance is not your forte, our experienced and knowledgeable insurance brokers in our commercial team will do all the legwork, speak your language and help you make the right choice – we also work very closely with our insurance providers that have access to over 200 products.
Why have Insurance?
Business insurance is crucial in protecting the fundamental elements that either directly or indirectly support your business. Have you thought about how expensive it could be to replace lost, stolen or damaged assets? Would it put a massive strain on your cash flow?
By having insurance, you can essentially reduce the risk of disruption to your business and in some cases it could be cheaper to insure the item than to purchase it again.
Types of Business Insurance
There are many different insurance products out there, listed below are a few:
· Tradesman insurance
· Professional Indemnity insurance
· Public Liability insurance
· Shop insurance
· Employers’ Liability insurance
· Building insurance
· Landlord insurance
Business Insurance Tips
· Always have contingency plans in place, especially for businesses that need to protect their mission-critical resources.
· Have an audit of all resources and their values
· Regularly review your insurance policies to check everything is adequately protected and more.
· Have an expert review your business in order to ensure that there already is adequate cover in place or so that new policy can be considered.
Who we can work with
Accountants, solicitors, offices, garden centres, retailers, builders, pubs, night clubs, restaurants and many more. We cover many businesses so contact us, even if your business has not been listed.
Speak to our business Insurance brokers if you would like to insure your business or if you would like to review and renew your policy. Give us a call on 01529 410 747 or request a callback today.